Announcements and Updates
- Holy Week Schedule:
- Palm Sunday, Apr. 14--9:30am service
- Maundy Thursday, Apr. 18--7:00pm service in the chapel
- Good Friday, Apr. 19--12noon service in the chapel
- Holy Saturday, Apr. 20--9:30am in the chapel
- Easter Vigil, Apr. 20--8:00pm in the chapel
- Easter, Day of Resurrection, Apr. 21--9:30am service
- Dismas House Dinner--Many thanks to Larry Jensen for providing dinner for the residents of Dismas House on Friday, April 19.
- Community Luncheon--April's luncheon will be held on Saturday, April 27. Lunch will be served from 11:30am to 12:30pm. Prep and set up will be Friday, Apr. 26 at 3:30pm.
- Women of Trinity Spring Rummage and Bake Sale--WOT will hold their annual rummage sale on Saturday, May 4th from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Set up for the sale will begin on Thursday morning before the event.
- Spring Clean Up Day--our parish spring cleaning will be held after worship on Sunday, May 5.
- Girls on the Run 5K--Trinity volunteers will support Girls on the Run at their 5K event on Saturday, May 11 at Castleton University. If you'd like to be part of the Trinity Church team of volunteers, please register at www.gotrvt.org.
- Special Sunday Collection--The Vestry, in support of our sustainability endeavor, has decided to begin a first Sunday of the month special collection to help offset the rising cost of fuel. This will be a year-long special collection and will occur the first Sunday of each month. Please be prepared this Sunday to generously support our effort. Providing your name or envelope number with your donation will ensure your contribution appears on your 2019 year end giving statement.
- Support for Our Neighbors in Need--Of the many faith communities in Rutland County, Trinity Church is one of the most visible for charitable outreach. In the first third of the year, we’ve had over 75 formal requests for charitable aid. Of those, we’ve had the resources to help about half of the eligible families who petition us. Our eligibility criteria are tight, but fair. And it is only through the generosity of our congregation that we are able to help as much as we do! On behalf of those who receive assistance from Trinity Church, THANK YOU!
- Illuminate the Tower--For a donation of $25 you can illuminate the bell tower with the celebration of your family’s illuminaries! Whatever the case June be, celebrate it by shining our light brightly for a week! For your $25, you will have your luminary named in the bulletin with a special “light” message, a mention in the prayers of the people and the intrinsic sensation of a job well done. Please contact Wendy in the parish office to make your contribution and shed a little light.